Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am not the blogger I thought I was

Ok It has been since Nov.20th since I have blogged. WOW! I originally thought I would be good at this. Facebook really became my blog but I am a bit tired of FB so back to blog. I have commitment issues.

Well Judah is 10 months old. So lots of changes. Things that stick out about him is he has 6 teeth, crawling everywhere, and he loves balls and dogs! He has actually started his own b-ball game. You know the old putting balls in a bucket. We are so proud of him and he is so proud of himself.

Erik is still working at Brickman and just passed his irrigation test! Yeah! If anyone needs repairs or install he is you guy. He is such a good Daddy. We got a bike seat for Judah and Erik loves it. He let me nap on Sunday and took Judah on bike ride. Judah lights up when Daddy gets home.

As for me I am enjoying being a Mommy. Its the best thing ever. I am so blessed to have a hubby that works hard so that I can stay home with our son. I also love being a wife. Although I feel like I have been out of practice at being a loving caring "helper" wife. I so need prayer on that aspect of my life.

I will be a better blogger. So keeping looking for more posts to come.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment