Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What to blog about?

Ummmm. The kid is asleep and I have most of the housework done and I am so sick of the internet, it totally can suck me in for hours. I need to pray for the Bible to suck me in for hours. Why is that so hard? So useless pieces of @#$$ like the TV, Computer, junk food , ect can suck you in for hours but the thing that matters the most is the most difficult to find time for....I am sure I had a run on sentence in there. And as I am typing this I am the computer, "isnt Ironic dont you think? I little to ironic...." Yes I just broke out in song!

Well I have started babysitting a little girl that is 15 months and things are going really well. Except she will not eat a thing but goldfish and milk. I guess when she is hungry enough she will eat, I can not force her to eat. Other than that she is wonderful! The decision of babysitting has actually been a blessing! Thank you Big Guy!

Judah is almost walking, he is so super close. He is pointing to everything asking "What is that?" in baby language it sounds like "whatagsthat" So I am constantly explaining what things are, which I enjoy. Mostly because he likes he is really paying attention to me and after all I am a first born. I love the attention!

We have Aunt Ginny coming for a week, exciting! I need to make a to do list. Not for Ginny but for me and she can hang out with the little guy. Erik painted out bedroom this past weekend and so I need to some touch up paint. We NEED to go to a movie, the last time we went I was about 8 months pregnant and I had to pee so much I could not enjoy the movie.

Wasting time pro! I am going to go pray before the craziness of this afternoon starts. It is small group night and it is always crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment