Friday, June 25, 2010

Quickest Recovery in Judah History

As many of you know our little Judah has had the battle with the lungs, Asthma. Starting at 2 months we have been in out of the Drs. office and even a hospital stay as Judah dukes it out with the viruses and them attacking him in his lungs. We have been on drugs after drugs but they still sneak up on us. Recently however we have started Chiropractic care and this has been his first attack in 3 months, the longest we have ever gone thus far.

Tuesday evening he started to get congested. Wednesday morning we went and got adjusted. Wednesday evening Asthma cam upon us and by Thursday late evening Judah was feeling much better. Well he won this battle! Viruses still have many more wins.

I am so excited about this bc as many of you know respiratory illnesses can last for weeks and usually with Judah we stay on meds for weeks. Today the Doc said we can go and ahead and take him off that he is so surprised in his progress. A miracle of prayers, YES and I would also say Chiropractic care did have something do with this super quick recovery and a Win for the Judah team

Thanks for the prayers! I do think we are on to something with this Chiropractic care, so thanks be to God for wisdom.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Chiropractic care as a treatment for asthma?! Does this work in adults as well?

    ReplyDelete