This blog is going to be our life with Judah. We hope our friends and family can keep up with us and Judah by reading this. We will both try to post pics and write about the happenings in our life.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Blood Pressure Update
I went back up to the birth center to check on my BP this morning. Good news! It was perfect. So that is a huge relief. I had a feeling that is was a bad read bc I have not felt any light-headedness nor have I had any headaches. I still need to take it easy and only exercising in the early morning or late, late in the evening. It is Houston which is hot and humid here and I am a lot bigger than I was last year. I feel such a relief to know that the BP yesterday was a possible bad reading. The whole pregnancy my BP has been great despite the weight gain. That has been comforting to me and Erik. I will go back on Friday to get it checked again. All is well...just waiting for the beautiful little boy to grace us with his presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment