Thursday, July 30, 2009

Massage Day!

Today was an exciting day for us. We left this morning to go into the city and get a prenatal massage. Dad had got me one for mother's day but i have yet to use it. So today was going to be the day. As I was looking for the place I was forced onto the curb which caused a scary blowout and also a leak of some kind. I hit the curb hard and it was loud. But It happened right where I needed to be so I did not have to drive on the rim very far at all. Erik had a meeting so I went ahead and got massage. It was wonderful! The lady did a wonderful job and Judah liked it too! After wards Erik met me to change the tire. The spare was also flat...but to our luck there was a discount tire right up the street, YEAH! We got a new tire and they said the leak was just condensation from the AC. Just to make sure I am taking into the shop in the morning...my check engine light came on when I was driving home.

An exciting day! I did get to hang out with Erik and have lunch with him so it was all worth. I am glad I did not have a blow out on the freeway or with Judah out of the womb. So any car problems that I am going to have I would rather get them over with now. I say that bc last week my car would not start...but it was just the battery.

Still counting down the days for Judah to arrive. I could not sleep last night at all. I am going to the bathroom about every hour or so. Some how I still manage to have energy during the day. I am hoping that the massage therapists hit some good pressure points that might speed up the waiting process. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment