We had an apt today and as usually Mommy gained more and more weight. Also for the first time my blood pressure was bad/awful. When it was taken laying down it was fine. So, now I must take it easy and no exercising in the heat or outside. Judah has dropped a little more which good! YEAH Judah! I need to eat more protein, bc that will help with the high blood pressure. I will go in and check out my blood pressure this week and in hopes of it being a one day deal. If my blood pressure conts. to stay like this I might have to be admitted to the hosp. for an induction. If the mother's blood pressure is high then the baby is not getting his blood or oxygen. So, it is really important to watch the blood pressure. I really thought I was doing great! I have been exercising daily and eating really healthy. The few things that I have not well during the pregnancy are eating ice cream too often and not getting enough protein. Other than that I have done really well with other food groups. So I feel bad for eating the ice cream and not working harder on the protein.
Well, other than that the weight and BP things look good! She said the average for first baby is 8 days after the due date...that would be Aug. 20th. Judah has a good strong heartbeat, he is in position and has moved a little farther down into my pelvis. I feel great despite the weight gain and high BP. I have not been light headed or had any headaches so that is a good sign.
I go Thurs for a prenatal massage! YEAH! I hope that will help with circulation.
No comments:
Post a Comment