Friday, July 24, 2009

Chiropractic/ Wellness Appointment

We had our first chiropractic adjustment today. I have never been to a Chiropractor. So I did not know what to expect. We talked about my overall health, goals, and pregnancy thus far. She did an eval on me...sort of like Yoga. She pointed out similar things that my Yoga instructor would point. It has always been my left hip. So then we decided to do an adjustment on me. It felt really good and I got to get on my tummy(with pillows). My goal was to get adjusted in hope that Judah will drop a little faster and also for preventive health. The down side is that preventive health like chiropractic care, massages, Yoga,....and things all those are not covered by ins. companies. My adjustments need to be limited.

She would like me to come back in on Mon. and Tues. to see where we are at and then possibly hit some pressure points after he drops....then labor. Sounds good to me but not the check book. I will see and hope he drops this weekend after the adjustment.

Judah was really quiet during the adjustment but now he is moving and shaking...so maybe it did open up some more room for him to move and DROP!!!!

She does prenatal and children and her guess is that he is over 9lbs. She felt his head and just by looking at me...Yeah i think he is over 9lbs. So i am giving birth to a toddler. I

No comments:

Post a Comment