A lot has happened at least we think! Friday night I made an extra spicy dish...I heard spicy foods could help things move along. Anyways has I was making it I was thinking I hope this works bc Ill pay the price if it does not AKA...indigestion. Anyways that night I had lots of movement and pains. We started to feel around and noticed he moved down a lot and no indigestion! So I think it worked!
So, yes he dropped down Friday night. That means it could be up 2 weeks before I actually go into labor but we are a step closer. Now I have a lot more pelvic pressure since he is sitting on my pelvic bones and I have the waddle a bit more too. My contractions are still coming but I have not really felt any real painful ones yet...just a few. My energy level has gone down. This past week I had lots of energy and this weekend I had none. Maybe its my body telling me to save the energy bc laborland is nearing.
We go back to the Mid-wife on Wednesday...which is also a full moon.
How did the midwife appt go? Is that baby ready to come out?
ReplyDelete