I wanted to updated you guys on how Judah is doing and what he has been doing.
Day One
Judah was 2 hours when he held his up. Yes! he really did hold up his as the mid-wife was doing the new baby screen....amazing! Maybe because he was a drug free baby?! I dont know but I like to think so...It was painful! Plus he is so alert and he moves his eyes to follow noise and our voices.
His first family dinner was eggplant parm. made by DIDI(Erik's Mom) and it was so delicious!
Day Two
First doc apt. He weighed in at 7lbs 9ozs. His birth weight was 7lbs. 14oz but loosing some weight for the 1st few weeks is perfectly normal. His pedrt. is Dr. Rebecca Hill with Hometown Pedtr. and we really like her alot.
Day Three
We went showed off our beautiful boy at the birth center and everyone loved him and thought he was the perfect combination of both Mommy and Daddy. Erik's mom thought he looked nothing like me but I found some baby pics and Judah looks soooo much like his mom. I am going to try and scan the photo so everyone else can compare. Anyways Judah DOES look alot like his Mom and Dad.
Day Four
Judah screamed all night...yes screamed! A lso in the evening Judah rolled over, it was on the couch, but he still rolled over.
Day Five
Judah's first cook out! We had burgers and veggie burgers, watermelon, salad, homemade pot. fries, and cheesecake (Nana's Fav.)
No comments:
Post a Comment