This blog is going to be our life with Judah. We hope our friends and family can keep up with us and Judah by reading this. We will both try to post pics and write about the happenings in our life.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Counting Crows Concerts
On Saturday evening Judah attended his "first" concert, the Counting Crows, Erik's favorite band. I have seen them now 3 times and Erik has seen them about 15 times. I am sure many more times to come. I was a lovely evening. It was an outside concert at Sam Houston Race Park. We brought our lawn chairs and just enjoyed people watching, snow cones!, and the music. Judah liked it (I hope) he was very active but it was also loud. If he is anything like his Dad he will love music esp. singer song writers. I will post a pic soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment