I titled it a beautiful Tuesday morning because Judah slept most of the night, YEAH Judah! He only woke to burp, which Daddy did, and then he was out again until 430...We were soooo happy!
This morning Judah started his first bible study. Judah and I (Mommy) started one year bible study this morning. We read about Ezra reading the law to the people, a psalm about God's greatness, a proverb, and Romans...God's grace and what it means. Then we prayed together for Sydney (our new little girlfriend), Nikki, Mike, Jackson, Scout...they are traveling from Dallas to see us, Daddy, and Mommy to be great Christian parents. I really want to read the bible and pray everyday with Judah...as I look into his little eyes every second of each day I realize what a huge responsibility Erik and I have to this adorable little boy. We need God's greatness and guidance. Everything we choose to do or not to do affects Judah in such a powerful way. God will see us through.
We also read a parable about this alligator that wanted everything perfect. His wife loved the garden but bc it was not perfect with rows he never went and saw it. He died an unhappy alligator. What is perfection? Who is perfect? ....we talked about that after wards.
We walked the garden and saw what an awesome job Daddy does with the flowers and paths! Judah is excited to help out in the garden one day.
Judah is sleeping now. When he wakes I am going to give him a bath, which he loves. Then we are going to vacuum the house before our visitors get here. Then we will nap together, my favorite part of the day.
That's it for now
How cool! We'll have to talk about how having a baby has changed/altered/improved your spiritual life and how you seek to share that with Judah and Erik. That's something I have been thinking a lot about.
ReplyDeleteI tried to comment a few days back. I'll try again today. :)
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying reading your blog. I am glad you are experiencing such joy with Judah. What an exciting time. You are a great mom! Teach him all the things that have made you a kind and beautiful woman. :)
Itis so wonderful that you have taken to heart that God's command is to train a child in the way he should go! One of my favorite verses is 3 John 4 which says..." I have no greater joy than to see my child walk in truth.... We have named our home school Walk in Truth Academy after that.
ReplyDeleteI am sooo overjoyed for you and Erik and I can not wait to meet Judah! Please email and we can make plans!