This post was supposed to be a video from Judah's first night, but I couldn't get it uploaded. I am trying to upload it on FB. The video takes place right before bedtime, or what we suggested to Judah would be bedtime. But he thought the next 3 hours would be better spent crying. But finally, after trying EVERYTHING, I took him downstairs so Jenn could get some rest. And who would have guessed that would be the solution? Why would a one day old baby prefer sleeping downstairs? We have our guesses: increased atmostpheric pressure at the lower altitude, warmer climate downstairs, we have many theories. But they remain theories. All we know for sure is that after 3 hours of crying, baby Judah finally allowed his mommy to sleep after he was taken downstairs to sleep with his daddy on the couch.
Maybe tomorrow night he'll sleep better.
No comments:
Post a Comment